Super Minds Music Activities Grade 4 pb
Author: Joash Mutaaru & Shadrack Adoyo
Publisher: East African Educational Publishers
Year: First published 2018
Super Minds Music Grade 4 Learner’s Book comprehensively covers the Music content in the new competency-based curriculum for primary schools. This book has been developed to enable learners apply their musical talents to their daily living. The book is presented in a simple manner that learners can identify with. At this level, learners will enjoy using it as the teacher becomes a facilitator of learning and not simply a source of knowledge. The key features of this book include:
- a simple approach to language and presentation that is easy to follow
- relevant, well-drawn, full colour illustrations
- a variety of competency-based, learner-centred activities that help the learners to develop a wide range of skills
- suggestions for parents and teachers to be involved in the continuous learning process at home
- songs, dances and instruments that help the learners to understand the content in the book
- indoor and outdoor activities that learners do individually, in pairs and in groups as they help each other to learn.
The book has an accompanying Teacher’s Guide. The authors are Music teachers with vast experience
There are no reviews yet.
Be the first to review “Super Minds Music Activities Grade 4 pb”