Super Minds Mathematics Grade 5
by L. Nyaranga, A. Olwande, B. M.Mwendo
- ISBN: 9789966564566
- SKU: BK00000001871
Super Minds Mathematics Grade 5 Learner’s Book is a comprehensive course book based on the new Competency-Based Curriculum, 2018 for primary schools. This is a course book that has been developed to practically engage learners in active learning through doing. The authors of this book have used a simple and easy to understand approach to present content. The learner will certainly enjoy using it. The key features of this book include:
• Use of simple language that is to the level of the learner;
• Relevant, well-drawn, and full colour illustrations that will arouse the learner’s desire to learn;
• A variety of competency-based learner-centered activities that help the learners to develop a wide range of concepts and skills in Mathematics.
• Relevant worked examples, drawn from the immediate environment, to help the learner grasp the content with ease.
• Systematic arrangement of tasks to cater for learners who have different learning abilities;
• Home-based learning activities that will enhance collaboration between the school and the community.
This book has an accompanying Teacher’s Guide. The authors of this book are teachers with long-standing experience in teaching Mathematics.
There are no reviews yet.
Be the first to review “Super Minds Mathematics Grade 5”