Spotlight Environmental Activities Learner`s Book PP1 (Approved)
- ISBN: 9789966571847
- SKU: 2010124000484
Spotlight Environmental Activities Learner’s Book Pre-primary 1 has been uniquely designed to greatly benefit Pre-primary 1 learners. It comprehensively covers Curriculum designs as per the Competency-based Curriculum introduced by the Kenya Institute of Curriculum Development (KICD) in 2017. It is presented in a clear, simple, and precise language that makes learning stimulating and interesting.
Key Features of the Book:
• Covers all the New Curriculum strands, sub-strands, and learning outcomes of the Pre-primary 1 Environmental Activities Competency-based Curriculum.
• Encourages progressive and realistic understanding of environmental concepts by use of Outdoor Activities (nature walk), Field visits, Colour me activities, Puzzles, Songs, Poems, Story telling, and Group work activities
• Attractive full colour illustrations and photographs are used to clarify environmental concepts.
• Use of learner-centred and discovery-based approaches with easy explanations and learner-friendly examples.
• There is an infusion of technology by the use of videos in understanding environmental skills. This makes learning easier and enjoyable.
• Develops modern concepts in the environment such as conserving water and managing waste and other real-life experiences to foster relevant skills, attitude,s and values in learners.
• All core competencies and Pertinent and Contemporary Issues (PCIs) for Environmental Pre-primary 1 in the new curriculum have been addressed.
• Numerous and relevant What I Know Activities have been developed to assess concepts and skills learned in respective sub-strands
• A Teacher’s Guide is available for this title.
There are no reviews yet.
Be the first to review “Spotlight Environmental Activities Learner`s Book PP1 (Approved)”