Progressive Primary Mathematics Pupil’s Book 8
Progressive Primary Mathematics 8 (Revised Edition) is a course book that fully adheres to the requirements of the Mathematics syllabus for Primary Schools. It has been extensively revised making it more comprehensive and exhaustive while responding to the needs of the users. Most importantly, it employs an exciting learner-centred approach to Mathematics
Progressive Primary Mathematics 8 (Revised Edition):
• has hands-on activities that sustain learners’ interest in Mathematics
• contains sufﬁcient examples to guide the pupils through each topic
• provides exercises and revision questions to promote self-testing
• offers mixed exercises and test papers to test mastery of concepts and skills
• incorporates emerging issues in the teaching and learning process
• has a simple and attractive design.
A Teacher ’s Guide is available.
There are no reviews yet.