Progressive Primary Mathematics 8 (Revised Edition) is a course book that fully adheres to the requirements of the Mathematics syllabus for Primary Schools. It has been extensively revised making it more comprehensive and exhaustive while responding to the needs of the users. Most importantly, it employs an exciting learner-centred approach to Mathematics
Progressive Primary Mathematics 8 (Revised Edition):
• has hands-on activities that sustain learners’ interest in Mathematics
• contains sufﬁcient examples to guide the pupils through each topic
• provides exercises and revision questions to promote self-testing
• offers mixed exercises and test papers to test mastery of concepts and skills
• incorporates emerging issues in the teaching and learning process
• has a simple and attractive design.
A Teacher ’s Guide is available.
Test it & Fix it KCSE Revision is a revision series that provides an in-depth coverage of the secondary syllabus. Developed by a team of experienced authors, examiners and teachers, each book helps students, and especially candidates, revise what they have learnt and be confident as they face examinations. The books also help students to identify any problems they may have in a subject and fix them.
Why Test it & Fix it?
Test it & Fix it: KCSE Revision Agriculture provides:
Concise and comprehensive revision notes on the topics covered in the syllabus organised per term and per level
Numerous continuous assessment exercises for practice during revision
End of term exams per level for self evaluation
Hints and guidelines on what is expected when answering examination questions
Model KCSE examination papers based on the most up-to-date examination techniques
Guidelines on project work (paper 3) and how marks are awarded when marking project paper answers for all end of term and model test papers.
Everyday Science & Technology is a new series for the Competency Based Curriculum. It is specially written to provide practical experiences that equip learners with knowledge and skills that will enable learners develop a positive attitude towards Science & Technology as a learning area and also appreciate its importance in their every day life. Books in this series provide a range of activities that learners will find exciting and motivating. The activities are aimed at enabling learners to acquire the core competencies and values as well as embrace the pertinent and contemporary issues (PCIs).
Kevin and Marto are on a vacation which turns out to be an adventure. On their way to an island off the coast, they make an unplanned stopover in the heart of the Tsavo which marks the beginning of a gripping adventure. They find themselves in the middle of a poaching syndicate as they try to unravel mysterious occurrences. Will they be able to get themselves out safely?
The Hideaway is a thrilling story about tourism and conservation.
StarLit Readers is a series targeting lower secondary school students. The series is also recommended for other readers looking for entertaining modern stories told in a powerful and highly refreshing fashion. The readers in this series will certainly keep you turning the pages.
Everyday Home Science is a new series for the new Competency Based Curriculum. It is specially written to provide practical experiences that equip learners with the basic knowledge, skills and attitudes that promote a happy and healthy lifestyle. The books in the series provide a range of activities that learners will find exciting and motivating. The activities are aimed at enabling learners to acquire the core competencies, values, and pertinent and contemporary issues (PCIs).
Everyday Home Science:
• Is written in simple language that makes it easy for the learners to understand the concepts.
• Has a starter activity at the beginning of each strand to stimulate learner’s interest.
• Contains well-designed activities and thought-provoking questions that prompt learners to think about real-life issues and find solutions to problems.
• Has full-colour illustrations making the book attractive and learner friendly.
• Develops knowledge and practical skills that are essential at home and in the community.
Together, the Learner’s Book and the Teacher’s Guide provide the learners and teachers with all they need to succeed in the new
Kiswahili Dadisi ni msururu wa vitabu vipya vilivyoandikwa kwa njia ya kipekee ili kutosheleza mahitaji ya mtalaa wa umilisi. Vitabu hivi vitamwezesha mwanafunzi kupata ufahamu wa lugha kupitia stadi za kusikiliza, kuzungumza, kusoma na kuandika, na vilevile sarufi. Aidha, vina mazoezi murua ambayo yatampa mwanafunzi hamu ya kujifunza. Pia vinakuza umilisi uliopendekezwa, maadili na kufahamisha kuhusu masuala ibuka.
KAMUSI SANIFU YA MSINGI imetungwa kwa ustadi na wataalamu wa Kiswahili ili kukidhi mahitaji ya wanafunzi wa shule za msingi na yeyote anayetaka kujenga msingi imara wa lugha ya Kiswahili.
Kwa nini Kamusi Sanifu ya Msingi?
Kamusi hii ina:
• maneno makuu mapya zaidi ya 2 000
• sentensi kwa kila neno kuu
• wingi wa kila nomino
• ngeli za nomino
• mnyambuliko wa vitenzi
• michoro na picha zaidi ya 1 000 kurahisisha uelewa wa maana
• vipengele mbalimbali vya sarufi
• kurasa 10 za kumwelekeza mtumiaji
• kurasa 32 za rangi zinazogusia maudhui mbalimbali kama vile rangi, maumbo, tarakimu, sehemu za mwili wa binadamu, mavazi,vyakula na vinywaji, wanyama, miti na mimea, michezo
mbalimbali, usafiri, alama za barabarani, viumbe na makao yao, vikembe, majira na nyakati, dira, sayari, salamu, majina ya kike na ya kiume, nomino za makundi, tanakali za sauti,
tashbihi, visawe na nahau
• maelezo ya kina kuhusu ngeli za nomino