Test it & Fix it KCSE Revision is a revision series that provides an in-depth coverage of the secondary syllabus. Developed by a team of experienced authors, examiners and teachers, each book helps students, and especially candidates, revise what they have learnt and be confident as they face examinations. The books also help students to identify any problems they may have in a subject and fix them.
Why Test it & Fix it?
Test it & Fix it: KCSE Revision Agriculture provides:
Concise and comprehensive revision notes on the topics covered in the syllabus organised per term and per level
Numerous continuous assessment exercises for practice during revision
End of term exams per level for self evaluation
Hints and guidelines on what is expected when answering examination questions
Model KCSE examination papers based on the most up-to-date examination techniques
Guidelines on project work (paper 3) and how marks are awarded when marking project paper answers for all end of term and model test papers.
Our Lives Today is a series specially written to provide practical experiences that support the acquisition of skills for the Competency
Based Curriculum. Books in the series have a wide range of activities that learners will find exciting and motivating. The activities are aimed at acquisition and appreciation of the core competencies, values, and pertinent and contemporary issues (PCIs).
Our Lives Today Social Studies Grade 4 provides:
• Topics that are structured according to the strands and sub-strands as outlined in the Competency Based Curriculum.
• Activities that present real-life situations where learners can solve problems through creativity and critical thinking.
• Group activities that facilitate learning by discovery through teamwork and collaboration.
• Class trips that enhance the learners’ discovery of various aspects in their county.
• School activities that enhance learning outside of the classroom, but within the school community.
• Home and community activities that enhance learning at home and in the community.
• Fun spots that make learning fun and exciting through songs, poems and much more.
A Teacher’s Guide is available for each Learner’s Book in the series.
Test it Fix it: KCSE Revision is a revision series that provides an in-depth coverage of the secondary syllabus. Developed by a team of experienced authors, examiners and teachers, each book contains tests designed to help candidates identify any problems they may have in a particular subject and fx them.
Why Test it & Fix it?
Test it & Fix it: KCSE Revision CRE provides:
Essential examination skills including key words used in examinations, common mistakes candidates make, and tips to answering examination questions.
Summary notes for each of the topics in the syllabus.
Revision questions based on each topic of the History and Government syllabus.
Common KCSE questions from each topic of the History and Government syllabus.
Model examination papers, for paper 1 & 2, to help candidates practise answering questions in the KCSE examination.
Answers to the revision questions and model examination papers.
New Progressive Primary English is a series specially written to provide practical experiences that support acquisition of language skills
for the new Competency Based Curriculum. Books in the series provide a range of activities that learners will find exciting and motivating. The activities are aimed at acquisition of the core competencies, values, and pertinent and contemporary issues (PCIs).
The Learner’s Book ensures coverage of the new Competency Based Curriculum by providing:
• Units that are structured according to strands and sub-strands as outlined in the curriculum.
• An integration of the four language skills – listening, speaking, reading and writing.
• Real-life situations where learners can apply creativity and critical thinking skills in solving everyday problems.
• Numerous learner-centred activities through which the learners engage in teamwork and communication.
• Application sections (More reading, Have fun, Challenge) that allow learning to take place in and out of class.
• Activities aimed at integrating the use of digital technologies in learning thereby enabling the learners to acquire digital literacy skills.
Together, the Learner’s Book and the Teacher’s Guide provide learners and teachers with all they need to succeed in the new Competency Based Curriculum.
Progressive Primary Mathematics 8 (Revised Edition) is a course book that fully adheres to the requirements of the Mathematics syllabus for Primary Schools. It has been extensively revised making it more comprehensive and exhaustive while responding to the needs of the users. Most importantly, it employs an exciting learner-centred approach to Mathematics
Progressive Primary Mathematics 8 (Revised Edition):
• has hands-on activities that sustain learners’ interest in Mathematics
• contains sufﬁcient examples to guide the pupils through each topic
• provides exercises and revision questions to promote self-testing
• offers mixed exercises and test papers to test mastery of concepts and skills
• incorporates emerging issues in the teaching and learning process
• has a simple and attractive design.
A Teacher ’s Guide is available.