Wanasayansi, wanaramani mabingwa wameshindwa kutambua kilipokuwa kijiji cha Kubuni na kukiweka juu ya uso wa dunia. Kile wanachojua ni kuwa kijiji chenyewe kilikuwepo, ila sasa hakijulikani kitovu chake. Mzee Pepo tu ndiye aliyeshuhudia kijiji kikitokomea. Anaelezea masaibu yaliyokikumba kijiji hiki kwa namna itakayokuacha wewe msomaji
Mwandishi, Hamad Simai, ni mwandishi mtajika wa riwaya na kazi nyingine za kubuni. Aidha, ni mtaalamu wa teknolojia nchini Zanzibar.
New Progressive Primary English is a series specially written to provide practical experiences that support acquisition of language skills for the new Competency Based Curriculum. Books in the series provide a range of activities that learners will find exciting and motivating. The activities are aimed at acquisition of the core competencies, values, and pertinent and contemporary issues (PCIs).
Kiswahili Dadisi ni msururu wa vitabu vipya vilivyoandikwa kwa njia ya kipekee ili kutosheleza mahitaji ya mtalaa wa umilisi. Vitabu hivi vitamwezesha mwanafunzi kupata ufahamu wa lugha kupitia stadi za kusikiliza, kuzungumza, kusoma na kuandika, na vilevile sarufi. Aidha, vina mazoezi murua ambayo yatampa mwanafunzi hamu ya kujifunza. Pia vinakuza umilisi uliopendekezwa, maadili na kufahamisha kuhusu masuala ibuka.
Our Lives Today Environmental Activities Workbooks is a unique, fun-filled series that comprehensively covers the new competency-based curriculum. Each book in the series is well researched and skillfully written to aid acquisition of the core competencies, skills, values and attitudes.
This workbook offers:
• stimulating activities that are arranged from simple to challenging.
• activities that require interaction with parents, guardians and other community members. These activities involve observation, experimentation and project work.
• a self-assessment section that enables the learner to measure his or her understanding of concepts in each sub-strand.
A combined answer book is available for the Grade 3 workbooks.
Progressive Primary Mathematics 7 (Revised Edition) is a course book that fully adheres to the requirements of the Mathematics syllabus for Primary Schools. It has been extensively revised making it more comprehensive and exhaustive while responding to the needs of the users. Most importantly, it employs an exciting learner-centred approach to Mathematics
Progressive Primary Mathematics 7 (Revised Edition):
• has hands-on activities that sustain learners’ interest in Mathematics
• contains sufﬁcient examples to guide the pupils through each topic
• provides exercises and revision questions to promote self-testing
• offers mixed exercises and test papers to test mastery of concepts and skills
• incorporates emerging issues in the teaching and learning process
• has a simple and attractive design.