Great Minds Mathematics Activities Grade 3 TG
Author: Joash Wamalwa
Publisher: East African Educational Publishers
Year: First published 2018
This Teacher’s Guide comprehensively explains the content in Great Minds Mathematics Activities Grade 1 Pupil’s Book. The key features of this Teacher’s Guide include:
- A comprehensive introduction that covers the following areas:
- Description of the features of the competency-based curriculum.
- Explanation of child-centred learning.
- Detailed sample scheme of work, lesson plan and record of work.
- Suggestions on teaching learners with special needs.
- Introduction and detailed notes for the teacher in each sub-strand.
- Elaborate teaching and learning steps for the various concepts.
- Adequate assessment methods and tools including assessment rubrics.
- A description of the competencies expected to be developed in each sub-strand.
- Well-defined relationship between each sub-strand and PCIs in society.
- Answers to all questions in the Learner’s Book.
The authors of this book are teachers with long-standing experience in teaching mathematics.