Great Minds English Language Activities Grade 3 TG
Author: Joseph Maina & Nobert Ndisio
Publisher: East African Educational Publishers
Year: First published 2018
This Teacher’s Guide comprehensively covers the content in Great Minds English Language Activities, Grade 3, Pupil’s Book. The key features of this Teacher’s Guide include:
- A comprehensive introduction that covers the following areas:
- Description of the features of the competency-based curriculum.
- Explanation of child-centred learning.
- Detailed scheme of work and lesson plan.
- Classroom management techniques.
- Handling learners with special needs.
- Pertinent and contemporary issues.
- Detailed introduction and explanation for each topic.
- Clear description of all subtopics and activities in the Pupil’s Book.
- Additional information and tips for every subtopic that the teacher will find useful.
- Homework activities to complement what is provided in the Pupil’s Book.
- A description of the Competencies expected to be developed in each unit.
- Well-defined relationship between each unit and Pertinent and Contemporary Issues in society.
- Answers to all questions in the Pupil’s Book.
There are no reviews yet.