Great Minds English Language Activities Grade 3 PB
Author: Joseph Maina & Nobert Ndisio
Publisher: East African Educational Publishers
Year: First published 2018
Great Minds English Language Activities Grade 3, Pupil’s Book, is a KICD approved comprehensive course based on the new Kenya Competency-Based Curriculum (CBC), 2018 for primary schools. This grade 3 English book has been developed to enable learners apply the listening, speaking, reading and writing skills in their daily use of language. This Grade 3 book is presented in a simple manner. Learners at this level will enjoy using it. Here, the teacher becomes a facilitator of learning and not simply a source of knowledge. The key features of this book include:
- A simple approach to language and presentation that is easy to follow.
- Relevant, well drawn full colour illustrations.
- A variety of competency-based learner-centered activities that help the learners to develop a wide range of skills.
- Suggestions for parents and teachers to be involved in the continuous learning process at home.
- Songs and poems that help the learners to understand the content within this book.
- Indoor and outdoor activities that learners do in pairs and in groups as they help each other to learn.
The book has an accompanying Teacher’s Guide. The authors are English Language teachers with vast experience.
There are no reviews yet.
Be the first to review “Great Minds English Language Activities Grade 3 PB”