Great Minds English Language Activities Grade 2 PB
Author: Joseph Maina & Nobert Ndisio
Publisher: East African Educational Publishers
Year: First published 2018
Great Minds English Language Activities Grade 2, Pupil’s Book, is a KICD approved comprehensive course based on the new Competency-Based Curriculum, 2018 for Primary schools. This course book has been developed to enable learners apply the listening, speaking, reading and writing skills in their daily use of language. This Grade 2 book is presented in a simple manner. Learners at this level will enjoy using it. Here, the teacher becomes a facilitator of learning and not simply a source of knowledge. The key features of this book include:
- A simple approach to language learning that is easy to follow.
- Relevant, well-drawn full colour illustrations.
- A variety of competency-based learner-centred activities that help the learner to develop a wide range of skills.
- Songs and poems that help the learner to understand the content within this book.
- Fun at Home sections that engage the learner in activities that involve parents or guardians and the community.
- Laugh and Learn sections that the learner will enjoy reading and sharing.
- A learner’s Progress Report at the end of the book.
The book has an accompanying Teacher’s Guide. The authors are English Language teachers with vast teaching experience.
There are no reviews yet.
Be the first to review “Great Minds English Language Activities Grade 2 PB”