Mwandishi: Shabaan Otieno & Mziwanda Banda Mchapishaji: East African Educational Publishers Mwaka: First published 2018 ISBN: 978-9966-56-285-2
Kitabu cha Mwalimu
Kiswahili Angaza, Mwongozo wa Mwalimu ni kitabu kilichosukwa na kuwambwa kwa makini na kwa kina kirefu. Kimetimiza kwa ukomo wa ukamilifu mahitaji ya mtalaa mpya wenye kuzingatia umilisi, yaani, Competency-Based Curriculum, 2018. Mwalimu ni nyenzo muhimu katika utekelezaji wa mtalaa mpya. Itakuwa vigumu kwa wanafunzi pekee kujiongoza katika mtalaa huu. Mwongozo huu hivyo basi unatoa mwelekeo ufaao kwa mwalimu na kumwongoza hatua kwa hatua katika ufundishaji. Kitabu hiki kinazingatia mambo saba muhimu:
Utangulizi unaozungumzia kwa mapana na marefu mtalaa mpya unaomwegemea mwanafunzi, mbinu, nyenzo na asilia mbalimbali za kutumia katika ufundishaji pamoja na mambo mengine ainati;
Kifano cha maazimio ya kazi pamoja na andao la somo kwa kutumia mtindo mpya uliopendekezwa na KICD;
Ripoti ya maendeleo ya mwanafunzi inayofaa kujazwa mwishoni mwa kila mada kuu. Ripoti hii inafaa kujazwa na mwalimu pamoja na mzazi au mlezi;
Utangulizi kwa kila somo. Kila utangulizi una jedwali linaloonyesha wiki ya somo, mada kuu, mada ndogo, nyenzo na idadi ya vipindi.
Kabla ya somo lenyewe, mwalimu anaonyeshwa shabaha ya kila somo, umilisi wa msingi unaokuzwa, uhusiano na masuala mtambiko, shughuli za huduma za kijamii, uhusiano na maadili, uhusiano na masomo mengine na mapendekezo ya tathmini.
Hatimaye, mwalimu anaonyeshwa hatua mbalimbali za kufundisha somo lake tangia kuingia darasani hadi mwisho wa somo.
Mahitaji ya wanafunzi wenye uwezo mbalimbali aidha yameshughulikiwa.
Lugha iliyotumika ni nyepesi mno na isiyokuwa na maneno magumumagumu na misamiati ya kubabaisha.
Super Minds Social Studies Grade 5 Learner’s Book comprehensively covers the Social Studies content in the new competency based curriculum for primary schools. This book has been developed to enable learners apply their talents and skills to their daily living. The book is presented in a simple manner that learners can identify with. At this level, learners will enjoy using it as the teacher becomes a facilitator of learning and not simply a source of knowledge.
The key features of this book includes the following:
• A simple approach to language and presentation that is easy to follow
• Relevant, well-drawn, full colour illustrations.
• A variety of competency based, learner-centred activities that help the learners to develop a wide range of skills.
• Suggestions for parents or guardian and teachers to be involved in the continuous learning process at home and in the community.
• Suggestions for local available learning resources that help the learners to perform the activities in the book.
• Indoor and outdoor activities that learners do individually, in pairs, in groups and as a class as they help each other to learn.
Fun with mathematical activities is a comprehensive course book based on the new Competency-Based Curriculum (20 I 8).This Pre-Primary 2, Pupil’s book, is presented in a simple way Learners at this level will enjoy using this book
The key features of the book include relevant and well-drawn color illustrations; • a variety of competency-based learning activities: • suggestions for parents’ involvement in the continuous learning process, at home and • songs and poems at the end of the book.
The author, Patrick Kiswili, is an educational publisher with a high competence in Mathematics and Science.
Great Mine Chrifios Education Activities Grade 3, is a comprehensive course based on the new Competence d Curriculum,
2018 for Primary schools. This course has been developed to enable learners to apply Biblical teaching in their daily lives
.This Grade 3 book is presented in a simple manner Learners on this level will enjoy using it. Here the teacher becomes a
facilitator of learning and not simply a source of knowledge
The key features of this book include
– A simple approach to language and presentation that is
– Relevant, well drawn full colour illustrations
red cities that help the
– A variety of competency-based learners- centred activities that help the learners to develop a wide range of
– Suggestions for parents and teachers to be involved in the continuous
Learning process at home
– Songs, poems, bible verses and prayers that help the learners to
understand the content within this book