A Study Guide to Accompany Drug Therapy in Nursing
The perfect companion to Drug Therapy in Nursing, Second Edition, this invaluable study partner delivers guidance on individual patient management from a nurse-as-caregiver perspective, helping you build essential knowledge and develop sound practice skills.
Knowledge-building features include…
- Top Ten Things to Know lists highlight and prioritize the essentials of nursing drug therapy.
- Key Terms reinforce your knowledge of drug terminology as it relates directly to patient care.
- Multiple-Choice Questions based on core drug knowledge, core patient variables, and nursing management of the patient emphasize the nurse’s role as caregiver.
- Case Studies apply what you’ve learned to actual cases.
- Critical Thinking Challenges help you hone problem-solving skills.
- “Just the Facts” feature helps deepen your understanding of essential drugs, their actions, indications, contraindications, and cautions.
- “Patients Please” feature helps you put the needs of the patient first, with facts on core patient variables.
There are no reviews yet.